Microsoft Office Document Solutions
Working with Microsoft Office
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Microsoft Office, it is the most-trusted and most widely-used set of applications for document creation, communication and business information analysis.
As a result, skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook have become key requirements for staff in today’s office environment. However, the majority of users only work with the initial 20% of Microsoft Office’s capabilities and it’s the remaining 80% that has some of the smartest functionality, which can be used to create stunning professional results.
Keeping it simple
Every business whether large or small has a corporate identity, which is a set of visual standards that ideally any form of media communication would adhere to. In practice this rarely happens, either the user is unaware of what’s required or gets a little too “over creative”, powerpoint presentations and newsletters usually faring worst of all. With a set of Microsoft Office Templates these issues are easily solved, the correct layout, content, fonts and logo’s are preset and the user simply needs to enter the relevant data.
You don’t neeed to be an expert
We’ve been using Microsoft Software for over 22 years, yes it really does go that far back, so there’s not much we don’t know about creating informative and visually stunning Documents, Presentations and Spreadsheets.